Thursday, April 28, 2011

Black Swan and Battlefield

Jerimey has off tomorrow, YAY! :) So we have a 3 day weekend to spend together, soo excited. We need it, Cara needs it - hopefully the weather will clear up and let us go to the park! Every time we have planned to go the weather has been crappy.. I know I could take her any day while Jerimey is at work, but Cara hasn't been to the park yet, and I don't want to take her for the first time without Jerimey.. I know I know, cheesy.

Today all around was a good day. Got up at 8, as usual. Cara was in a GREAT mood, woke up giggling :) I didn't get much sleep though, Jerimey and I ended up staying up late- oops. Cara took about a half our nap, on Mommy. By the time Jerimey got home from work she was getting a little cranky.. but nothing her swing, pacifier, and blanket can't fix! Hung out at my neighbors for a little while, TRIED watching Black Swan but it was practically impossible with a 9 month old and a 15 month old, haha. Cooked dinner, and watched last nights American Idol, LOVE Lauren!

So since our weekend has started tonight, we are doing our typical 'friday night' thing. Jerimey is playing PS3, Battlefield, and I am off to watch a movie, Black Swan.


No comments:

Post a Comment