Saturday, April 30, 2011

9 months, 2 weeks, and 3 days!

WE HAVE A WALKING BABY!

That's right everyone, last night Cara took off, and didn't quit. I am SO SO SO SO SOOO proud of my baby! I cannot believe she is walking! I am not talking about taking a few steps, I mean she went 11 steps, tripped herself and got right back up and did it again! My baby is growing up soo quickly! And boy does she love walking, every time she stands up and is about to start walking she gets the BIGGEST smile on her face and when she falls or stops she giggles! Jerimey and I are both ecstatic about this, and the great thing about it all, HE GOT TO SEE IT! He has missed almost all of her firsts because it always happens while he it at work, so he is on cloud nine that he got to see her walk for the first time!

Now the trouble begins, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment