Friday, July 2, 2010

its the beginning of a long journey!

well we are officially 9 days away from my due date and well this morning we had our first visit to the hospital! Right after Jerimey left for work my back started to kill me, and then came the awful contractions! So i called and told him i thought he needed to come home, so he did.. And we made our way to the hospital. We got there and i got hooked up to a million different things, i felt like a robot!


I am 1.5cm dialated, butttt i am not progressing fast enough so they didnt want to keep me in the hospital for forever. So she could be coming verrrrryyyy soon! Cross your fingers :)

1 comment:

  1. YAy Erin & Jerimey! I'm so happy for you two! Little Miss Caraleigh is bound to be one gorgeous baby girl! I love you to death and I wish I could see you sooner rather than later! xo, Erin

    ReplyDelete